Monday, December 7, 2009

Karma, Paying it forward, Kind Actions


A time comes in the lives of many
where one cannot be of help to himself
What is done to one
Is done to all
By the consideration
and actions of others
his suffering may be minimized


My actions are my only true belongings.
I cannot escape the consequences of my actions.
My actions are the ground upon which I stand.
~Thich Nhat Hanh


According to the karma of past actions,
one's destiny unfolds,
even though everyone wants to be so lucky.
~Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Regard your neighbor’s gain
as your own gain, and your neighbor’s loss
as your own loss.
-Taoism

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
-Christianity

To Subscribe to our weekly Happy Beings “Love Letter”

email us at info@happybeings.com

or visit our website http://www.happybeings.com/training.html

No comments:

Post a Comment