Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love, Love, Love. "I Am Love"


STARTING THE
DAY WITH A
LOVING ATTITUDE

(TO YOURSELF - SAY)

Good morning
Love is
what you are.

And I’d like to
get a fantastic
loving echo in
my ears
and heart
from the all world,

You place yourself at a window,
a mirror, call a friend,
speak to your cat, dog or bird…
And with a nice smile, say it loud:
I Am Love

Feel free to say it again
until you feel yourself vibrating,
jumping, dancing, laughing,
smiling, loving, kissing,
embracing, flying, shining, radiating…
You are Love in this world.

I love you, enjoy your day.
Love always.
The Power Within

To Subscribe to our entire weekly Happy Beings “Love Letter” - email us at info@happybeings.com or visit our website http://www.happybeings.com/training.html

No comments:

Post a Comment